Take control of your web presence.
Cut your costs dramatically.
Increase your online visibility.
This full-day workshop is designed for authors, coaches, speakers, consultants, small business owners wanting to incorporate an easy-to-use website and/or blogging tool into their active business promotion.
WordPress is ideal for quickly building web pages for specific purposes: opt-in pages, sales pages, event pages, landing pages, etc.
- Laptop required
- Free wireless internet access provided
The Workshop covers
- Technical: installation, settings, analytics, RSS Feedburner, plugins, widgets
- Design: theme, customization, layout, banner, CSS
- Content: pages, posts, categories and tags, blog, vlog, gallery, topic brainstorm
- Engagement: comments, freebie/giveaway, competitions, connecting
You will leave with the ability to
- create a WordPress website, blog or page from scratch anytime you desire
- customise your site, add content and functionality
- blog and engage your visitors
- review your site’s performance
Presenter: Jeannie Barker, WordPress consultant and trainer
Host: Bev Ryan Publishing Services
Date: Saturday 28 May 2011
Time: 9.00 for 9.30am start, concludes 4.30pm
Location: Jigsaw Consulting Rooms, 69 Grovely Tce, Mitchelton, Brisbane
Includes WordPress Manual and a 30 minute follow-up call or email (additional follow-up services are available at an hourly rate).
Buy your own lunch at nearby café or BYO.
Workshop numbers are limited to 10 to ensure personal attention.
Secure Online Booking Form
Download the PDF flyer below: